Welcome To Stansbury Springs Health Center
At Stansbury Springs, our providers and staff share the same goal - to form a partnership to achieve personal wellness through compassionate modern medical care - one patient at a time. With expertise, experience and communication, we strive to help our patients maintain their highest levels of wellbeing.
Our medical practice is made up of many families and generations of families which we are honored to serve in their healthcare needs.
We diagnose and treat patients’ conditions, from simple ear or sinus infections to chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart disease.
Our providers give family-centered primary care for patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly. We see a range of conditions, including:
- Acute illnesses in children and adults, including cold, flu, abdominal pain, urinary tract infections and backaches
- Aging-related illnesses and conditions, for example, arthritis, osteoporosis and dementia • Chronic conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and asthma
- Sports-related conditions that include sprains and strains
- Psychological conditions including depression and anxiety
Our Services & Specialties
We offer a full range of medical services and treatments for the whole family, including:
- Adult and child wellness and physical exams
- Diabetes education
- Diagnostic laboratory tests
- Minor office procedures, such as toenail removal
- Nutritional counseling, including weight management
- Skin biopsies
- Smoking cessation
- On-site X-ray
We focus on caring for your needs, not just treating the disease or condition. We are dedicated to excellence in every aspect of our practice, from prevention and diagnosis to treatment, care, and support.
Curt Dustin, FNP
Curt Dustin is a Family Nurse Practitioner at Stansbury Springs Health Center with a Masters of Science in Nursing from the University of Utah. Born in Reno, Nevada, Curt Dustin has lived in Utah since the age of ten and has been in Tooele City for the last 16 years.
He previously worked at Mountain View Health Care, PM Pediatrics and Personal Community Health Care. Curt Dustin has provided advanced practice nursing care for pediatric to geriatric clients in the primary care setting. He has also helped care for individuals with chronic conditions, rehabilitative needs, hospice and end of life care, and Alzheimer/Dementia.
In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family as well as spending time outdoors.